Our Approach | Risk Based and Customized
1 | Planning
- Identify business objectives.
- Establish the scope of the assessment..
- Understand the technology infrastructure.
- Understand critical applications.
- Coordinate completion of the assessment.
2 | Scanning
- Perform reconnaissance and identify weaknesses.
- Perform discovery scans of the environment.
- Assess findings and identify high risk vulnerabilities.
- Document vulnerabilities and report issues.
3 | Exploitation
- Attempt to implement high risk vulnerabilities.
- Escalate privileges and determine extent of access possible.
- Determine if compromise of logs is possible.
4 | Reporting
- Report results of exploitation attempts.
- Assist with cleanup efforts as required.
- Provide road map and PMO for gap remediation.
What to Expect
- A team of expert security and compliance experts, so you can focus on business.
- An efficient security and compliance strategy that focuses on true risk management.
- Smooth onboarding and an up-front project plan that clearly communicates what to expect during each phase of the project.
- Weekly status reports with meaningful tracking metrics (real time status reports if you are using inview).
- Assistance communicating your security and compliance progress to auditors, customers, and business partners.
- Meaningful recommendations for security and compliance improvements at every step in the project.
- Security expert and auditor perspective to maximize risk management and compliance.