Imagine a one-of-a-kind vendor management platform to assess and inventory vendors all in one place.
For most companies third party vendors are essential to effectively serving customers. Whether it be an outsourced data center, a team of developers, or direct mail provider – we are all trusting the care of mission critical data and business processes in the hands of a business partner. For this reason it is more important than ever to have an effective and transparent third party risk management program.
Our vendor management process helps to:
- Ensure that your company inventories their full population of third party service providers.
- Perform (at least annually) a third party risk assessment ensure all service providers have been identified and risk-ranked.
- Build a mature vendor management program addressing new and evolving risks.
- Validate that third parties uphold service level agreements.
- Ensure third parties manage you and your customers’ data as expected.
- Ensure that third parties do not pose an inadvertent cyber-security threat to your company.
We also leverage our expert knowledge and proprietary third-party risk management risk assessment:
- A one-of-a-kind vendor management platform to assess and inventory vendors all in one place (invision).
- Data visualization and meaningful ranking of third parties to identify risk and trends.
- Detailed review of third party attestation reports such as SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, and PCI DSS.
- Flexible on-site or remote fieldwork by using our secure audit documentation workflow tool (inview), and
- Director-level support and involvement in each phase of the engagement.