Can you demonstrate to business partners that your are managing cybersecurity threats?
Organizations are under increasing pressure to demonstrate that they are managing cybersecurity threats, and that they have effective processes and controls in place to detect, respond to, mitigate and recover from breaches and other security events. As result, the AICPA has developed a cybersecurity risk management reporting framework that assists organizations as they communicate relevant and useful information about the effectiveness of their cybersecurity risk management programs.
Where We Excel
Our management level consultants have experience with hundreds of SOC 2 engagements. In addition to our seasoned personnel we offer the following benefits on every project:
- Simplify complex compliance requirements so you can focus on business,
- Leverage compliance to build and maintain effective risk management strategy,
- Competitive pricing and discounts for multi-year contracts,
- Flexible on-site or remote fieldwork by using our secure audit documentation workflow tool (inview), and
- Director-level support and involvement in each phase of the engagement.
- Why should I get a SOC for Cybersecurity?
- What are the criteria for a SOC for Cybersecurity?
- I already get a SOC 2 report. Do I need a SOC for Cybersecurity?