1 | Planning
- Scope of services based on business requirements.
- Smooth onboarding to understand your company.
- Establish KPIs & project milestones for project tracking.
- Map processes & controls to compliance criteria.
- Develop test procedures in-line with controls.
2 | Readiness
- Walkthroughs to understand nuances of your environment.
- Test controls to determine if gaps exist.
- Ensure auditable evidence is identified & available.
- Document gaps, recommendations, owners, & remediation plan.
- Help management plan for successful and timely remediation.
3 | Testing & Automation
- Import procedures and documentation into inview (optional) which helps automate audit evidence gathering and control tracking across multiple compliance requirements.
- Examine information gathered.
- Execute audit test procedures.
- Provide road map and PMO for gap remediation (optional).
4 | Reporting
- Prepare and submit final report.
- Discuss lessons learned and areas for improvement.
- Communicate with auditors, business partners, & customers.
- Conduct close-out meeting.
Expect complete process transparency and support from our team of experts during all phases of the project.
Download Our Full Process
What to Expect
- A team of expert security and compliance experts, so you can focus on business.
- An efficient security and compliance strategy that focuses on true risk management.
- Smooth onboarding and an up-front project plan that clearly communicates what to expect during each phase of the project.
- Weekly status reports with meaningful tracking metrics (real time status reports if you are using inview).
- Assistance communicating your security and compliance progress to auditors, customers, and business partners.
- Meaningful recommendations for security and compliance improvements at every step in the project.
- Security expert and auditor perspective to maximize risk management and compliance.