ISO 27001 is the international standard that describes best practice for an information security management system (ISMS) and is the only internationally-accepted, universal standard for information security governance. ISO 27001 provides guidance on implementation, management and maintenance of an effective information security program. Many organizations choose to align their organization to ISO 27001 as a best practice or seek to achieve ISO 27001 certification to demonstrate commitment to information security to clients and internal leadership.
Where We Excel
Our management level consultants have experience with hundreds of SOC 2 engagements. In addition to our seasoned personnel we offer the following benefits on every project:
- Development of customized ISO 27001 implementation strategy that alights with business objectives,
- Mapping ISO 27001 to other frameworks such as SOC 2 and HIPAA that may apply to your organization,
- Managing the ISO 27001 implementation process from project start to certification,
- Competitive pricing and discounts for multi-year contracts,
- Flexible on-site or remote fieldwork by using our secure audit documentation workflow tool (inview), and
- Director-level support and involvement in each phase of the engagement.
- What are the benefits of ISO 27001?
- What is an ISMS?
- What is the scope of ISO 27001?
- What type of commitment does it require to achieve ISO 27001 certification?
- Can I get an ISO 27001 Certification and SOC 2 report?
- ISO 27001 provids a strong international framework to ensure compliance with commercial, contractual and legal obligations.
- Demonstrating alignment with ISO 27001 can provide a competitive advantage when demonstrating commitment to information security.
- Implementing best practices around information security will minimize exposure to information security related risks.