Here are some quick reads for the week of July 13, 2015. If you have interesting links of your own share them in the comments.
- MIT: “CSAIL report: Giving government special access to data poses major security risks”
- Georgia Tech: “GT Professor testifies before U.S. senators about the balance of privacy & public safety.”
- Al Jazeera America: “Hackers stole over 21.5M records from US personnel office”
- The Hill: “Army National Guard struck by data breach”
- Reuters: “At White House, 30-day sprint kicks off cyber marathon to stop intrusions”
- Medium: “Why the Great Glitch of July 8th Should Scare You”
- Reuters: “As tech firms track your location, advertisers zero in for the sale”
If you like links like these you can follow Christian on Twitter.